whois securitylevelup --name Mike Elissen
An introduction to who I am.
Welcome to Security Level Up!
whois securitylevelup --name Mike Elissen 👋
In today's world, it is difficult to deliver and secure your applications, APIs and data. I can help you. I am dedicated to empowering you to continue to make (online) life better for billions of people around the world, every single day. In the last 10 years, I have dedicated myself to solving Internet security challenges with companies that power and protect life online through industry-leading security solutions and DevOps integrations.
On this blog, you can find helpful tips related to Akamai and Akamai Developer.
What do I do?
Currently I work at Akamai and I am responsible for the role of Developer Advocate. In this role, it is my main focus to ensure that our customers, partners, prospects and colleagues have a better experience managing their Akamai solutions as well as integrating Akamai within their DevOps toolchain with the tools Akamai provides. I coined the terms Akamai as Code and Akamai as Data to create better visibility for Akamai Developer. You can find our GitHub here: github.com/akamai
What I can help you with?
DevSecOps | DevOps | Automation | Infrastructure as Code | Cybersecurity | Application Security | API Security | Content Delivery | Streaming Media | Web Performance
Where can you find more about me?
Outside of the code examples found here, you can find me on other platforms:
- Akamai Developer YouTube | youtube.com/c/AkamaiDeveloper
- My YouTube | youtube.com/channel/UCyAU3cFYkhMSPZ-N8L-RYZA
- My Blog | blog.securitylevelup.eu
- My LinkedIn | linkedin.com/in/mikeelissen
- My Twitter | twitter.com/securitylevelup
- My GitHub | github.com/securitylevelup
How does my tech stack look like?
Every day I work with technologies such as:
- CDN | Content Delivery Network
- Web Application & API Protection
- DDoS Protection and Bot Mitigation
- Git | GitHub
- Tons more as part of the DevSecOps ecosystem...